Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just show me the money, honey

The UK Telegraph reports that Catherine Hakim calls women to evoke their ‘erotic capital.’ Isn’t that what women have been doing for centuries. And men too, while I’m at it. But Catherine Hakim has managed to pound out an entire book on the subject, called Honey Money: The Power of Erotic Capital. And who knows, perhaps the phrase ‘erotic capital’ will catch on as vehemently as once did the phrase “emotional intelligence.’
But anyway, show me the money, please, and your erotic capital while you’re at it.



Telegraph.co.uk
A female academic, Catherine Hakim, has ruffled feathers by saying women should use their 'erotic capital' to get ahead. By Bryony Gordon My name is Bryony and today I'd like to talk to you about my erotic capital – and by that I do not mean Paris, ...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/8717980/Just-show-me-the-money-honey.html

No comments:

Post a Comment